Saturday, April 16, 2011

Pickin Up

I really just can ever get enough of this next song.  Perhaps I have written about it before but I really just love this song.  It is a bit old but none-the-less a goodie!  Their music is a big rang from quiet and mellow to really loud and I kind of like it.

Silversun Pickups were nominated in 2009 for a Grammy in Best New Artist though technically the album released that year was their third.  Apparently there was controversy over this nomination for obvious reasons.  But they weren't the first to be nominated in a best new artist category when they previously had already release records/singles.  This track was their big break out hit and still is my favorite.  You can hear "Panic Switch" which probably earned their Grammy nod but this track is better.

Silversun Pickups "Lazy Eye"

0 comments: