Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Never Heard of Them

There are some great bands out there that many people havent heard of.  Back in the 90s this band caught my ear with this song.  I really like it a lot since it in line with my style of music.  I bought the album on a sale and loved it!  I wanted more from them but of course they didnt have much success and nothing else really came.  Their songs were more popular in Japan than here in the U.S.

The band hails from Santa Barbara, CA and toured with Toad the Wet Sprocket (also from Santa Barbara) and Tonic (from Fresno, CA) and Failure (also another unknown but decent band).  But their songs have appeared on several soundtracks and one of them even made it on an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer...wow thats an old show.

Summercamp "Drawer"

0 comments: