Thursday, June 17, 2010

Future Seed

One thing that many people do is pass their love of music on to their children.  This is how a lot of the "oldies" get shared with the younger people.  I know that my mother told me about "Knights in White Satin" and Crosby Seals and Nash.  I am not a huge fan of them but I can appreciate it none the less.

Perhaps one band gets to share this not only in the title of their band but in the lyrics of their song.  I know this might upset a lot of people but I genuinely believe that this song is the bands best song.  This band has been out for quite a while and has a lot of success with several different styles of music in their songs.

I really like the lyrics of this song.  There are a few songs that really just tell it how it is in life and this one is one of those songs.  From their album Americana and from a soundtrack that I cant put my finger on right now here is:

The Offspring - The Kids Aren't Alright

0 comments: