Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Launching

Ed-musi-kation if you look at it right is a play on edumacation and music.  Since I have always since I was young recommended songs/artists and have had influence over those close to me in that regard I figure why not have some fun with it.

So the point of this is to bring to your attention mostly old but maybe some new songs that are "face melting" in one way or another.  Sometimes you will know them and some times not.  They will usually be in the format of youtube videos.

So lets kick this thing off with something memorable and going off the spirit of humor behind the actual name of the blog.

Who could forget this song?  mmm not me  LISTEN  The canadian band actually got three Grammy nods for their album and the album this song was on sold over 5.5 million copies.  You tell me if the albums were kept or if you will find them at your local used cd shops.

0 comments: