Friday, May 28, 2010

For Days Like Today

Sometimes you just have to have music to describe your moods and help you get through the drudgery of life!  I have several songs that I feel describe my life most of them are rather depressing but hey someone could write a soap show about my life.

Perhaps many of you will remember the first song from this band. They have a fairly unique sound and I love it. They arent hugely popular and have since broken up. They have several albums and each has its share of great songs and lets be honest some oddities I will call it.

Depsite that you will remember this song and you will also remember them from the Shrek movie singing their song "My Beloved Monster and Me".  Here is their first huge success which really makes me wish I had some novicane for my head today!

The Eels "Novicane for the Soul"

0 comments: