Wednesday, June 8, 2011

In the Meantime

I was flipping through the radio channels in my car on the way home from work and realized that it has been quite a long time since I have posted something here.  While I was thinking about this I flipped through the stations came acorss one of Pink's new songs...flipped through the rest found Van Halen "Jump" and flipped back to Pink.  I immediately questioned myself WTW (what the world...keepin language clean here).  Flipped it back to Van Halen and enjoyed the rock out for a few minutes.

I realized what is my life coming to that I am to busy to enjoy good music anymore and when I get to listen to so I resort to the links of pop music like Pink....bring back the rock.

So while I battle with my busy life.  In the meantime enjoy this song from the 95.  It is from what many consider a one hit wonder band.  They did have another hit that was decent but didnt get near the exposure that it deserved.  The band toured with the likes of Pearl Jam.  They even got lent the talent of Michael Stipe from R.E.M on vocals once.  The band high big with this single and released a second album.  After which Electra Records dropped them and their popularity died out.  It is a shame cus this is a rockin song!

0 comments: